LONDON 2017-2018 TRAINING WORKSHOPS
FUNCTIONAL SEX THERAPY TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration and cancellation
1. Registration is limited to health and mental health professionals as well as to postgraduate students in these fields of at least 18 years of age.
2. Final registration follows processing of the completed participant information form (which will be e-mailed to registrants, and which should be returned promptly by e-mail) and payment.
3. Acceptance for registration is at the discretion of the conference instructors.
4. Payment can be made on the morning of the first day of the workshop. This can be done with a cheque drawn on a UK bank, by bank transfer from a UK bank (if you bring a mobile banking device, details will be provided), or by cash (cash is the only option for persons without a UK bank account).
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances leading to the cancellation of the training workshop by the training workshop organizers, e-mails will be sent to registrants at least two weeks before the scheduled date.
Attendance at the sessions
1. Participants are required to bring their registration confirmation and government issued photographic identification (passport or driving license).
2. Comfortable clothing should be worn, and materials for writing notes should be
brought to the sessions.
3. Any participant disrupting the session will be removed, without refund.
4. No audio or video recording of the session is allowed.
5. The venue operator’s rules shall be respected (including no smoking, no illegal items).